1 to 2011 thread

Amen, not lame - it's perfect! That is a real beauty of a picture, Vince. Where've you been these days - celebrating?:D

Very glad that you numerological folks are keeping this thread going. I stare at my pictures and try to count up items to see if I can come up with the requisite numbers.

20 wee reeds, almost like tally marks. ish. Have just discovered the serial numbers on the spine of old penguin books, which may be useful!
5943051876_493faf8379_b.jpg
[/url] DSC00201 by heather_t_vet, on Flickr[/IMG]

Amen, not lame - it's perfect! That is a real beauty of a picture, Vince. Where've you been these days - celebrating?:D

Very glad that you numerological folks are keeping this thread going. I stare at my pictures and try to count up items to see if I can come up with the requisite numbers.

I've been celebrating 'a little' ;-) if u know what i mean ;-) but also travelling a little and fighting of my GAS attacks succesfully :D oh I've also been taking photos as usual... but as usual they've been piling up on my hard disk un uploaded and half unedited! Though an upload is very imminent ;-)

Back