Fuji 10-24 in stock at B&H

Landshark

PhotoDog
Name
Bob
I was in B&H on Sunday they had no idea when my lens would ship and then today looking at my order. I found out it is shipping today and is in stock and available to order

Can't wait to read and see what you think, Bob. I need to go find a photo with this lens attached to the camera to get an idea of how large it is. Seems to me that this could be a wonderful range to have on a camera!

Don't thank me yet, just a little disappointed in their shipping dept. the lens was in stock on Tuesday but they did not ship until wed, which means with three day shipping I will not get this lens until Monday instead of Friday.

I've had the lens for two days now. Except for the speed (f4) it's quite a treat to use. I've only shot this wide with my Nikon 14-24 f2.8, and the Fuji lens is about 1/3 the size, and with OIS I can hand hold down to 1/15th sec. I was walking the streets of midtown NYC, shooting people while looking through the viewfinder and was literally inches from them when their head and shoulders filled the viewfinder. I'm gonna love this lens.

BBW: The end is actually really big; the largest in their series I guess, but it's tack sharp, and in combination with the OIS handheld long shots are possible. I think it's a great lens!

Back