122 days with the Fujifilm X-E1

henkeers

Rookie
Hi guys!
I've been doing this kind of review for 32 days now and I have really got to know the camera! I'm uploading one picture per day captured with the X-E1 and the 35mm 1.4 (lovely lens). Yesterday, I received a Jupiter -8 50mm f/2 and a M39-adapter and I'm going to test that aswell! Chek out my site and follow if you wan't: ERSGÅRD & PHOTO

Thanks
/Henrik from Sweden

Thank you, pniev!
No special reason really... I got the idea for the work/project in May and decided to start 1st of June and end it by the 30th of September, four whole months. That's why the 122 days. Maybe, after the 122 days, I will do another 122 days but with different lenses. Time will tell :)

You're certainly fueling my camera lust for the X-E1, henkeers. And I am in love with Valdemar!!!!!!!

Is there a way to access the full 122 days via your website? I seem to have to jump around... I'm probably just missing the main access point.

I've moved your thread into the Images to Share forum and hope you don't mind. I think it fits better in here than in the more technically drive forum it used to be in.

BBW,
Thank you very much! Yes, isn't he amazing? He is very thoughtfull and he growes faster than you could imagine :)

Of course. If you go to my website, in the Menu-field on top of the page, you will find the category "122 days with the Fujifilm X-E1".
You should be able to find it, but if you don't, let me know asap!

Thank you once again!
/Henrik

Back