Micro 4/3 15mm f8 and 60mm macro lenses from Olympus in stock and tested...

Name
Andy
We had the 15mm f8 and 60mm macro both from Olympus in yesterday and they are both great!

The 15mm is literaly the size of a body cap and looks/feels very well made. The lens itself is small and there is a lever for focus to infinity and close up. We are selling it for £69.99 which I think is steep. I would be interested to see what it is selling for in the US.

The 60mm Macro is small, light & super sharp! It has a 4 position switch for full control and work brilliantly for both Macro and portrait. From image examples i have seen this macro is going to be a stunner!!!

Thanks Andy, the price for the 15mm does seem a bit steep. I don't know if I'd buy either, but the 15mm is a clever invention. So many times I have packed my lenses away when travelling only to see a shot I'd like to take. I'd miss the shot because I couldn't be bothered to unpack a lens but with this lens cap, well I would just need to grab the camera body with this lens cap attached for travellng. £40-50 seems a more reasonable price. Have a word with your boss! ;)

I'm unhappy with the British government for all sort of reasons , but even I won't hold them responsible for Olympus' £-per-$ pricing policy :)

Back