• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Fuji Showcase 16-55mm 2.8

mnscott

Rookie
Oct 20, 2013
The XF 16-55/2.8 quickly became my "everyday" lens. In fact, that and the XF 50-140/2.8 are often all I use. I carry two or three primes in my bag also, but they rarely see any use these days, particularly for event photography. A few 16-55/2.8 samples:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The XF 16-55/2.8 quickly became my "everyday" lens. In fact, that and the XF 50-140/2.8 are often all I use. I carry two or three primes in my bag also, but they rarely see any use these days, particularly for event photography. A few 16-55/2.8 samples:
I replaced my primes with the 16-55 as it will be much better for the events I'm shooting now. Currently l am pairing the 16-55 with the 55-200. I need the extra reach more than the constant 2.8.
So, after looking through my work and lightroom data, it turns out I don't shoot much past 140mm. So I picked up a 50-140 and will sell the 55-200 most likely. I'm looking forward to using this pair and seeing what I come up with.

Latest threads

Top Bottom