Fuji Showcase 16-55mm 2.8

Bobby T

Out Of Nowhere
i-rjQd8vN-L.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

i-nmvgtj2-L.jpg

i-k6cvkD2-L.jpg

i-kb4BDTd-L.jpg

The XF 16-55/2.8 quickly became my "everyday" lens. In fact, that and the XF 50-140/2.8 are often all I use. I carry two or three primes in my bag also, but they rarely see any use these days, particularly for event photography. A few 16-55/2.8 samples:

i-rN9NtWv-X2.jpg

i-FQvT2m6-X2.jpg

i-5MGmQbn-X2.jpg

i-NwXMr8c-X2.jpg

I replaced my primes with the 16-55 as it will be much better for the events I'm shooting now. Currently l am pairing the 16-55 with the 55-200. I need the extra reach more than the constant 2.8.

The XF 16-55/2.8 quickly became my "everyday" lens. In fact, that and the XF 50-140/2.8 are often all I use. I carry two or three primes in my bag also, but they rarely see any use these days, particularly for event photography. A few 16-55/2.8 samples:

I replaced my primes with the 16-55 as it will be much better for the events I'm shooting now. Currently l am pairing the 16-55 with the 55-200. I need the extra reach more than the constant 2.8.

So, after looking through my work and lightroom data, it turns out I don't shoot much past 140mm. So I picked up a 50-140 and will sell the 55-200 most likely. I'm looking forward to using this pair and seeing what I come up with.

_DSF9815-Edit-L.jpg

_DSF9826-L.jpg

_DSF9868-L.jpg

_DSF9877-L.jpg

Back