Hi from Bromsgrove, UK

Hi all.
Joined this forum after being a member of Serious Compacts Flikr group.
Started out in film with small compacts ( still have Contax TVS) but then moved on to SLRs and then DSLRs...now going back the other way!!
Biggest camera I now own is Samsung NX10 which I like a lot!
Mainly use Ricoh GRD 3 and am hoping that GRD 4 will appear in summer.....
Currently spending much time trying to understand all features of Silver Efex Pro 2 and get it working properly with my printer.
Still, semi-retired and I only work part-time now - and the time I do work is getting in the way of my photography!

Hello and welcome barnvelder and thanks for your introduction. Plenty of Samsung and Ricoh users here and a lot of us still remember film. Being retired myself I often wonder how I previously fitted my job in. :)

barnvelder, I'm so glad that you found your way here through the Serious Compacts Flickr group and that you've jumped right in to introduce yourself!

Still, semi-retired and I only work part-time now - and the time I do work is getting in the way of my photography!
:D

Great to have you here and I look forward to seeing some of your photos very soon. Please consider joining us for our upcoming Weekly Challenge, which begins on Friday.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy it here as much as I have/am. If there's anything you need help on, dont hesitate to ask. There are many experienced members here who are sure to be able to help you, and I'm sure a few of us have used silver efex.

Toonman, I'm going to use this as your "official" unofficial introduction.;) So a belated "official" welcome to you! I already know you've made yourself at home and am glad of it, too!:2thumbs:

Back