1st day at new job in large camera shop!

Well i made it to the end of my 1st day at Park Cameras and my brain hurts!:D So much to take in but it was a great day and I think I'm going to love it there. The best bit was walking round the warehouse with all that awesome equipment piled up. Fingers crossed for more of the same and heres to some decent staff discount :2thumbs:
Park Cameras has an awful lot of my money! You do realise, I hope, that you're now the prime UK source for release dates, stock levels etc. I think you're about to get a lot a friends very quickly!!

Sounds like fun.

Woohoo!!! Way to go Andy! Now ... about that employee (and friends) discount ... :rolleyes:

I've been on a big LBA roll as of recent. I could have used some discounts!! :(

I need to move to England! That way, I can attend the next wedding!

Park Cameras has an awful lot of my money! You do realise, I hope, that you're now the prime UK source for release dates, stock levels etc. I think you're about to get a lot a friends very quickly!!

Sounds like fun.

Thanks all.

I did ask the chap who does the procurement to let me know as soon as the Zeiss NE 24mm f1.7 is available!! :D

Andy, I just noticed this thread - congratulations on your first day and for being able to tell us all where you work, finally!:clap2:

If Park has a website, you'll need to put it in your signature line...and think about the Links section, as well. Hmm, just think about all the folks who are going to come in and ask for you, Andy.:D

Andy, great news. Good luck on the job.
Be forewarned.... there's a corner in the back of the store....
At that corner, lives all the used lenses in the world....
They almost all...fit the Nex....

Breathe as you pass by Andy......just breathe...

Back