20% off on refurbished stuff at Olympus outlet.

I don't think I need to buy anything this time around. I got the Stylus 1 last time. If anyone is interested in the XZ-10, one can pick it up for about $128 with the 20% discount. Not a bad little camera with the controls of the XZ-2, fast lens and a smaller body. But the sensor is your basic 1/2.3" affair. Still, for the price, a nice little pocketable piece that's eons better than a cell phone.

Compact Camera Meter

It's a great little camera. I use it primarily for travelling. It even fits in a jacket pocket when powered down with the lens retracted.

I just noticed that one can pick up a refurbed E-PM2 two-lens kit for $255 with the 20% discount. Nice deal.

Every time I try to pick up a refurb EM1 with the discount, they are out. And now (the day after the promotion is over), they have it in stock. How convenient.

Remember that refurbed items go in and out of stock constantly. So if Oly is out of E-M1's keep checking back during the sale because they can turn up. And don't dither. If you see what you want, order it pronto. And don't forget the discount code.

Back