• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!
  • Single In July 2019 is coming! 📸
    --> Pick your gear, join the challenge! <--

Film 2019 Film Photography Day

JoeLopez

Veteran
May 18, 2017
April 12th is here :)

What do you currently have loaded?
What are you shooting this weekend?

N90 - Ektar 100
Minolta A5 - HP5 400
F3/T - Fuji Superia 400

I hope to have some time to snap a few frames this weekend!

BrianS

Super Moderator
Apr 3, 2013
Good time to finish off some of the Polaroid in the Fridge.

Model 250, converted to AAA batteries. I sold the 180 a few years back.

Mar 23, 2015
Just wrapped up gettign 4 rolls developed that had been shot over the last 4-5mths. Will need to pick my next cameras & film combinations to give a workout. Might be the Nikon F100, Bessa R and one of the OM's.

Nov 11, 2011
Milwaukee, WI USA
Maybe I'll finish off the last couple shots I've got in that TLR rig I bought this summer even though I don't shoot film. I bought a new battery for it, the meter seems to work great. Just need to get a roll developed so I can sell it as a working camera and get my money back...lol. I LOVE the way it looks, but I don't like waiting 6 months to see how my photos turned out. I shoot 2-4 frames max per outing...even when shooting digital. A roll of film is like a year's supply.

oops....didn't realize the 12th was film day...guess I'll shoot it a day late.

Dec 29, 2013
Switzerland
I still have a couple of frames left in the Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta - Fujifilm Acros Neopan 100, second-to-last roll (the last one will be loaded in the Pentacon Six some time next week - I have a beautiful new lens to test out). And as a counterpoint, there's Fujifilm C200 in the Leica AF-C1 - I have to say that I like this much-maligned camera quite a bit.

But the cameras I'm really looking forward to loading up and shooting are the Leica M4-P and the Mamiya 6 MF - both will see an outing in the next couple of weeks. Probably both colour film (Kodak Ektar 100 and Fujifilm Pro 400H, respectively). I also have a couple of rolls of Kodak ColorPlus 200 waiting to be tested - I hope this film can replace the C200 that will cease to be available some time soon ...

Sadly, not a single frame yesterday, neither film nor digital - it was a very taxing day ...

M.

Latest threads

Top Bottom