JoeLopez

Veteran
April 12th is here :)

What do you currently have loaded?
What are you shooting this weekend?

N90 - Ektar 100
Minolta A5 - HP5 400
F3/T - Fuji Superia 400

I hope to have some time to snap a few frames this weekend!

Good time to finish off some of the Polaroid in the Fridge.

Model 250, converted to AAA batteries. I sold the 180 a few years back.

Just wrapped up gettign 4 rolls developed that had been shot over the last 4-5mths. Will need to pick my next cameras & film combinations to give a workout. Might be the Nikon F100, Bessa R and one of the OM's.

Maybe I'll finish off the last couple shots I've got in that TLR rig I bought this summer even though I don't shoot film. I bought a new battery for it, the meter seems to work great. Just need to get a roll developed so I can sell it as a working camera and get my money back...lol. I LOVE the way it looks, but I don't like waiting 6 months to see how my photos turned out. I shoot 2-4 frames max per outing...even when shooting digital. A roll of film is like a year's supply.

oops....didn't realize the 12th was film day...guess I'll shoot it a day late.

I still have a couple of frames left in the Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta - Fujifilm Acros Neopan 100, second-to-last roll (the last one will be loaded in the Pentacon Six some time next week - I have a beautiful new lens to test out). And as a counterpoint, there's Fujifilm C200 in the Leica AF-C1 - I have to say that I like this much-maligned camera quite a bit.

But the cameras I'm really looking forward to loading up and shooting are the Leica M4-P and the Mamiya 6 MF - both will see an outing in the next couple of weeks. Probably both colour film (Kodak Ektar 100 and Fujifilm Pro 400H, respectively). I also have a couple of rolls of Kodak ColorPlus 200 waiting to be tested - I hope this film can replace the C200 that will cease to be available some time soon ...

Sadly, not a single frame yesterday, neither film nor digital - it was a very taxing day ...

M.

Back