Expired Voigtlander 50mm f/1.1, Leica/Leitz 35mm f/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

deirdre

Top Veteran
Two M-mount lenses for sale. Prices include insured shipping to any country that supports EMS. For insurance reasons, I'll need to declare full value for shipments outside the USA.

1) Nearly new Voigtlander 50mm f/1.1 lens. I'm the second owner of same, but neither of us used it much and so, except for minuscule bits of wear on the body (not the lens itself), it appears as new. This is a really fast lens, but it's not exactly small. On mu43, it's a 100mm lens. New these are $999 plus shipping, this one can be yours for $925.

2) Leitz 35mm Summicron circa 1959. This is an older-coating lower-contrast early M lens. The coatings from that era are somewhat fragile, and this has coating loss. It still takes fine pictures but is more prone to flare as a result. This lens was made in Canada, serial # 1655306. Price on this one is $950.

P1100374.jpg

P1100375.jpg

P1100379.jpg

P1100381.jpg

P1100383.jpg

That is a fantastic price on the Nokton, and on the Summulix.

I have used my Nokton a good bit. This lens is amazing. I cannot understand why a canon 50/0.95 goes for over $2000 these days when the Nokton is available. and I have TWO of the Canon 50/0.95's. I'm uploading some shots with my 50/1.1 from the M9.

It is an amazing lens -- I got it for photos on the trip I just took, but I knew when I got it that I couldn't really afford to keep it at the moment (not until the student loans are paid).

It's also a bit unwieldy for the Leica CL, so I'll probably pick up a 40mm Nokton for that one.

Hope Deirdre does not mind, but I cannot resist putting a shot up with my lens on the M9.

50 Nokton at F1.1, on the M9 at ISO2500. It was very dark in this display of the Korean War, at the Marine Museum.

Go ahead, make me want to keep the lens. It's okay. :)

(I'm having more second thoughts about selling the Nokton than the Summicron.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back