24 hours.... (a photo challenge)

As much time as you need, Sue. We will keep this thread going for a day or two, to give every one time for a look and pick a favorite. Maybe Luke will setup a poll for us, just to help us agree on a favorite.

OK, here we go.

1) Tom coming home after venturing across the road and heavens knows where else. He was quite contrite, and hid himself behind the couch for an hour. No signs of damage though. Perhaps he was punishing me for my earlier yelling.

View attachment 66916

2) Shot back toward the house... Tom in the shadows on his way to the front door, cant see him so cut him out.

View attachment 66917

3) The new mini and the pile of drives (and thats not all, theres two more on an upper shelf. Time for a NAS, methinks.)

View attachment 66918

I was just one of those dim, dreary days... some rain, some non-accumulating snow.... really yucky.... makes a person feel lazy......

P1030273.jpg

Steve, I think it was fairly clear from the title, that it was a 24 hour challenge. I suggest we have a 6 hour grace period from this post to allow some late entries followed by 18 hours to vote.

My Photos:

Morning Walk with the Cook, The Paper and Work:

GRAB0124.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

GRAB0133.jpg

GRAB0167.jpg

GRAB0217-XL.jpg

GRAB0231-XL.jpg

GRAB0236.jpg

Gary

I had already made out the poll and then gary came rolling in California fashionably late. You can still cast a vote for him....I've added a check box to the poll (there were only 2 more available slots....not 6), so to vote for one of his...check the box and then in the thread, please tell us which you numbered shot of his captured your fancy (I'm obviously partial to the one of Cook, myself)

The Cook will have another ACL operation on Wednesday. So we cut her short short to hopefully lessen the effect of one shave leg. By the way, I still have another hour to go until 8:30 p.m.

G

Good luck on Cookie's operation.

I was going by 24 hours from the initial post. The posting times are all local. We're acommodating everyone who shows up. I just wanted to put the poll together before I went to bed so people who are awake on the other side of the globe can vote when it's convenient for them

I'm not sure if my math is right, but it looks like the 24 hours of voting may be up. I'll do the tallying in case Steve is busy. Serhan's debut image of those fluffy cats has captured the voters' hearts. Congrats to serhan and all who entered!

Actually, in the earlier explanation the count was suppose to be Wed 8:30PM. But it's all good!

Thanks to you all, that joined in.

I think this one was a bit awkward (my fault). Needs to be better organized (read simplified) and explained. There wasn't enough lead time, so that more folks could have opportunity and preparation time.

Live an' learn,.....or die!:eek:

Back