Expired Fuji X100

Status
Not open for further replies.

idoblu

Rookie
I have a pre-owned complete set Fujifilm X100 with filter adapter ring, hood and the X100 original leather case and leather strap for sale.

I bought this set around end of March 2011. Everything is in excellent condition. No marks on the body or lens. Everything is just clean. I would rate everything 9/10 except for the hood which on the inside, a tiny bit of black paint seems to have came off a bit at the edges. It actually came from the shop this way but to me it was a minor problem so I didn't bother to get it exchange. The silver side has absolutely no flaws. This is shown in the last picture below.

Everything that is suppose to come in the box is intact. I have the boxes for the camera and the leather case/strap but no box is available for the hood. The hood does comes with its own pouch though. User manual is in English. International Warranty is included with 10 months left to go. The leather case can be use as a half-body case or completely covered type - very nice. The leather strap is unused.

Any questions or request for more pictures will be gladly answered.

View attachment 37431
View attachment 37432
View attachment 37433
View attachment 37434
View attachment 37435
View attachment 37436
View attachment 37437
View attachment 37438
View attachment 37439
View attachment 37440
View attachment 37441
View attachment 37442
View attachment 37443
View attachment 37444
View attachment 37445

Black paint came off on the inside of the hood - in real life it looks much better (less noticeable)
View attachment 37446

Price - USD$1500
I'm just trying to get back my money which is $1200 for the camera and $140 for the hood and another $140 for the leather case/strap. I am open to offers.
Shipping by Fedex International Economy - Shipping fees depends on where you are located
Payment by Paypal
Ship to Paypal Verified Members only

Camera and myself is located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Since this is my first posting and not establish in this forum, please check my other ads here where I am most active in my own country - [WTS] Fuji X100

Camera is gone! Thanks SeriousCompacts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back