Fuji 3 image HDR.....

Bernie Gibson

Regular
Name
Bernie Gibson
with Fuji 16-55mm @16mm and X-T20.....mid morning re visit to this location
Hargraves 4.jpg

I like the HDR version. Did you do it with one RAW shot adjusted up and down 2 stops each side? I only ask because of the chance of movement of the sun and clouds during 3 consecutive exposures.

I like the HDR version. Did you do it with one RAW shot adjusted up and down 2 stops each side? I only ask because of the chance of movement of the sun and clouds during 3 consecutive exposures.
3x exposure in camera.....camera exposure very quick on Fuji X-T20 and ghosting in the HDR software should look after any minor movement.......if doing time time exposure HDR there may be movement........not done a lot of 3 x exposure HDR shooting, and will be shooting more very soon......had the software for a while, just need to play

Me too. I signed up for Photomatix about 5 or 6 years ago, I think I have used it about a handful of times, by that I mean a handful of pictures! I need to remember and to make more use of it.

The slightly later image with the sun just breaking the rock has really added the drama to your finished image.

.....forgot to add that the X-T20 has 3 shot auto bracket, set it up and shoot via dial on the camera top......the above was set to 1 2/3 stops under....normal....1 2/3 stops over.........

Back