37th SC Challenge.......

christilou

Legend
I think that given the extreme weather temperatures we are experiencing here and there at the moment " Heat" might make a good challenge. It could refer to weather, Fire, Fiery food and anything else you can think of! If we've had this one before perhaps someone cold tell me!!

DSCF1068-Edit-4.jpg

There's a bit of red hot passion here and a slick of sweat ....

1. Either take pictures that match the nominated theme or select some from your portfolio. You must be the photographer that created the images in order to enter it.

2. Only one entry per salon, please. If you want to withdraw an entry and replace it with another, that is OK, but you must make it clear in the post containing your replacement pictures that this is what you've done. You can add or change the title and add to the edit line to let everyone know.

3. The decision of the curator at the end of the challenge is final - don't give him/her a hard time about it: this is just a friendly photo-challenge, after all!

4. The winner will assume the responsibility of curator for the next Salon Challenge, and as soon as possible post a message in a new thread in the SC Photo Challenges forum, with details of the new theme. Don't forget - that opening message must include a copy of these instructions, which also double as the rules.

5. The curator cannot enter his or her own salon

Excellent start people :) I forgot to say that I shall be away from this coming Saturday to the next which will allow for some extra time! Hope to have the winner by Sunday 2nd July if that's ok with the mods? Otherwise they may end up doing the judging.

Nice selection of entries for the theme. I think that Kyteflyer's fire had the most impact from the get go and so I declare her the winner :) Petach's pyrotechnics came a close second but they were all good entries that stuck nicely to the theme. Andrew's splash of red signage was a real eye catcher and I like the subtlety of the the elderly sunbather. The fiery sky, the stunt truck and the juggler and the glass blower were also well themed. Jock's abstract was certainly one in the eye and the gentle glow of Palm Springs gave a different feel altogether so well done everyone :)

Back