What are you doing ? What are you up to ?

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Name
Herman
Hello everyone. I have taken a look at 43rumors, dpreview, mu-43 and now I'm here.
I do look forward to the forthcoming Photokina, what will it bring to us.
Because weather is good (sunshine) I might go outside this afternoon and take pictures.

Update: I start dreaming of the new Canon EIS 60 (22MP, ISO25600, WOW).

I just got back last weekend from some hiking in TN from Labor Day. I'm also waiting for delivery of some ND filters for my PEN. I finally got around to enjoy my other hobby, astronomy. Photography and astronomy..two expensive hobbies to be in!. I think my better half would kill me if I took up golf!

Hello. I exceeded the maximum allowed lists at twitter, so I got to pay attention on that issue. Scanning paper work for my wife.
Trip to Germany. Too busy...

Well its spring here .. so cleaning up inside / outside
A special guest is arriving from CA in December:tongue:

Hello everyone. I have taken a look at 43rumors, dpreview, mu-43 and now I'm here.
I do look forward to the forthcoming Photokina, what will it bring to us.
Because weather is good (sunshine) I might go outside this afternoon and take pictures.

Update: I start dreaming of the new Canon EIS 60 (22MP, ISO25600, WOW).

Herman don't get carried away by figures you know like how usefull is ISO25600
I never shoot above ISO400 even in film days my Limit (TRI-X) ASA400 B&W

I was preparing dinner until I ran into the big Fujifilm announcement. I can't eat now that my jaw has dropped and has remained in that position. A FOV between the DP1 and DP2 and an f/2 lens! Sigma has to respond at Photokina or they are in trouble. The same 4.6-megapixel Foveon sensor can't keep us interested for much longer. We have yet to see a price and actual performance, but well done so far Fujifilm!

Now, off to find a way to feed myself.

Back