Fuji 5 Reasons to Buy a Fujifilm X100f - "The mini X-Pro2" - Mattias Burling

Good review and gorgeous camera. I want it. But when I look around my existing gear, the truth is (unfortunately) I don't *need* it. Anyone else in that same situation with the X100F?

Good review and gorgeous camera. I want it. But when I look around my existing gear, the truth is (unfortunately) I don't *need* it. Anyone else in that same situation with the X100F?

Yep!

I want one too but I bought a GR II instead... Fits in the pocket a bit better and let me buy a PL 8-18mm lens with the change... :D

it's on my list to buy one, but my finances need to take a turn for the better....and I need to sell my old X100, and bit of other gear.

And then I think about how I only shoot a few frames every month....and that I don't really need one....

and then I forget about it...and then someone posts about it, and I start thinking about it some more...

repeat above....

If I had the budget, I'd get it to replace my original X100. I use it as my "low light / really high quality" camera for the >50% of shots that can look good at 35mm equivalent, and use a serious zoom compact for all the other focal lengths.

If nothing more compelling comes up before I get the budget together, I think I'll get it eventually.

Ok.

I am just going to say one thing about this.

Music.

Ghastly intrusive music.

Irritating, dreary, distracting, valueless, INTRUSIVE music.

I couldn't tell you what the review said because I couldn't make out the dialogue between the music and the sound of my teeth grating...

This is a prime example of the primary reason why I do not suffer amateur video.

Back