Fuji Showcase 50-230 vs The Circus

There are a lot of them here, which probable helps. The beaters are about $2k-$4k, mine was 6, and ones that are 100% original and have low (sub-100k) miles are *trying* to get $10-12k... I don't know that anyone's actually paying that much. But 6k will get you a decent one here, and parts are A) available without going to great lengths, and B) relatively cheap.

The 22RE inline 4 with a manual 5 speed is the best combo. I, unfortunately, have neither of those... 3VZE v6 with an automatic, but he was the right seller. Aircraft mechanic, honest, full disclosure.

I'll stop taking this thread WAY off the tracks now. Time to go ride my bike. :)

That's exactly what I would want. 22RE inline four, on a solid front axle. Which is only the 85 model. And could be why the prices are higher when I look for one.

Taking threads way off track is kind of our thing :D

Kyle taking a picture if it with its top off would that be considered a portrait?

I owned the next version when it came out and wish I still had it.

A boudoir portrait, I guess...

20 years ago I had a 1990 4wd pickup version, which was the next body style, like yours. It was not fun on slick roads in Wisconsin, as the wind would just blow it around in a circle, but oh how I loved it.

Back