Fuji 500px Red Bull Global Photowalk 2016 - Guildford THIS SATURDAY

Lightmancer

Legend
Name
Bill Palmer
Late notice I know (I have been somewhat preoccupied of late) but I just wanted to let you know that I'll be leading the Guildford "chapter" of the 500px GPW2016. All the details are here: 500px Red Bull Photography Global Photo Walk 2016 GUILDFORD

This is happening in one hundred and sixty cities worldwide - that's the most so far - and I currently have over thirty people signed up for Guildford. It will be two hours of walking about and taking photos with like minded people, no doubt followed by a beer or two ;)

If you are local, and at a loose end, come along!

Anyone in Montreal Interested?

SEP

500px Red Bull Photography Global Photo Walk - Montreal

by 500px

DESCRIPTION

Join us for the 4th annual 500px Red Bull Photography Global Photo Walk on September 17, 2016!
This is your chance to get out and meet fellow photographers in your community who share your passion. You’ll share tips and tricks, make new friends, and of course - capture some inspiring images.
The theme of this year’s walk is “Action and Adventure.” Put on your walking, running, cycling, or hiking shoes and capture the energy, motion, excitement, and movement of today's fast-paced places and people.
No need to be a pro to attend! Grab whatever camera you have (DSLR, mobile phone, point-and-shoot) and join in the fun!
Please obtain your ticket on Eventbrite, and head on over to Facebook for more details:

500px - Events | Facebook

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F22361199%2F155542029628%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg

Well, our numbers were thinned on the day by the weather, but a really nice bunch turned up and a good time was had by all:
Group Shot 1.jpg

...although I did worry about forgetting my script...
Bill 2.jpg

Back