• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Fuji Showcase 7Artisans 25mm F1.8 XF Mount

Acknowledging the amount of snow we have here in northern Vermont, I have absolutely no idea where the leaves came from. However, I thought the texture of last night's snow fall and the bit of color in the leaves on our front porch made for a possible image. 7a 25mm f1.8, X-E2, from an RAF file processed in Lightroom "Classic".
. . . David
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I just picked up the 7a 35mm f1.2 for Fuji and sadly I'm afraid it's headed back to B&H. The 35mm renders a nice image but is soft from f2.8 to f1.2.
I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to try another copy just stick the 25mm and the 55mm.
. . . David

depscribe

Regular
Feb 17, 2013
the deep Appalachian woods
I've asked on the main forum but I thought it might be worth the trouble of asking here: has anyone used the 25/1.8 7artisans, Meike, or anny of the other inexpensive Chinese lenses for infrared? I'm trying to determine whether it has a hotspot at any aperture.

Latest threads

Top Bottom