A 10 step guide to curing GAS

I should print this quote out and tape it over my web address bar...... "Therefore quit spending so much damn time on gear forums and thinking about that stuff, and get out of the house and call some buddies and go shooting."

See you all later, I'm gonna go shooting.

it's probably bad that i ready the whole article, then googled leica m9 titanium. That's one sexy little camera.

Yes, it is! LOL!

Like Ray, I don't want to be cured!! The missus may do an intervention though ... Yikes!

Small tangent ... did anyone read the some of the comments following the article? Just when I thought getting flamed at DPreview or in SteveHuff's site was bad enough (speaking from experience), some of those comments following Erick Kim's article were on a league of their own!

I should print this quote out and tape it over my web address bar...... "Therefore quit spending so much damn time on gear forums and thinking about that stuff, and get out of the house and call some buddies and go shooting."

See you all later, I'm gonna go shooting.

Funny you should say that! Immediately after I read this article I reach over grabbed my camera and when out shootings.

Armando, as you have been doing so well recently in attending to your "little problem", I don't want to give you any encouragement ...

This, of course, presumes that GAS is a bad thing! I like gas - its a management issue, not something I'm trying to cure. I keep it in check (mostly) but I don't want it to go away.

-Ray

I am with you, I do not need a cure, treatment or doctor, my gas is fine

I am with you, I do need a cure, treatment or doctor, my gas is fine

I guess you meant that you do NOT need a cure.

Why fight the dark side? I never quite understood why Luke just didn't give in. Zapping people with electricity is a much nicer power to have than Jedi mind tricks. Unless you use the mind trick to trick the other person into zapping himself ... :jedi:

Back