Film A Bit Of Fun With A μ[mju:]-1

hmm ... yes ... well, that's a delight on the ear, Mark, thank you so much ...
Hey, the brief was just that it rhyme. If the criteria where a little tighter and made explicit the need for visual as well as tonal harmony, well...:blush:

But we digress. So Paul did, or will, you invest another fresh roll into this baby? I'm hoping to have my roll done soon so I can see how it performs. If it's halfway to what you achieved with your 10 year old film, then I'd be stoked!!!!

Hey Jock. Mate, even if you've determined that here's not the best place for it, be keen to see this photo now! (y) .....super curious now seeing as it was thanked by a few already. Please let me know where you've threaded it - even via PM is fine - and I'll have a gander.

Cheers,

Mark

I wish I had a camera that rhymed with poo so I could add to this thread in some way.....I do have a homely old abandoned camera at work that looks related to these strange beauties.....I'll have to dig it out and find some batteries (and hope I have a card that fits....what did most of the 1.3 MP cameras use for storage media....I guess I'll find out).

Back