a few days in west penwith

I like the looks of all three, Paul. You'll have to be the ultimate judge upon your return but, for my eyes, the softness is very pleasant.

I'm still trying to figure out what that design is in your first - love the reflections in all three!

the first is Tate St Ives. Google will find you plenty of images of the building. I came down to see this exhibition: Tate St Ives| Current Exhibitions | The Indiscipline of Painting ... which was quite staggeringly good.

The second is local bar/gallery in Penzance close to the seafront. I liked all the reflections with the half-hearted attempt at xmas decorations juxtaposed with someone's clothes drying ...

The third is the Exchange Gallery in Penzance; it used to be the telephone exchange and has been beautifully converted to a wonderful exhibition space. I saw this there ... Newlyn Art Gallery - PerformTrans - also extremely fine. I've a few shots taken at the Exchange over the past couple ofyears, including one of my own favourites of my own images, which I've posted before ... this one ...
View attachment 46238
exchange reflection moment by _loupe, on Flickr

No shots of the Newlyn Gallery this time where I saw this ... Newlyn Art Gallery - JohnMA (and also quite staggeringly good) -

Back