Leica A few photos from New Mexico

Amin

Hall of Famer
A couple weeks ago, I went to New Mexico with my dad and brother for an extended weekend where we rode in a balloon at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta and did some additional photography in and around Albuquerque and Santa Fe.

It was wonderful spending the time with my dad and older brother. Doing photography without my wife and kids rushing me was great too .

A few photos taken with Leica M240, Zeiss ZM 18/3.5, Leica 35/1.4 ASPH II, Leica 50/1.4 ASPH, and Leica 90/2.5:

15304950240_e8466b489d_h.jpg

L1004087 by Amin Sabet, on Flickr

15313810609_f18c41bb35_h.jpg

L1004805 by Amin Sabet, on Flickr

15334311839_8fda379ea3_h.jpg

L1004907 by Amin Sabet, on Flickr

Very nice Amin! My wife loves hot air balloons and we have a large balloon festival here in Hunterdon county NJ as well. Someday I'd love to take her to the NM festival too.

On a tangentially related topic... your kit looks remarkably similar to what I've been thinking about using for travel eventually (I'm finding myself slowly working my way into Leica somehow or another). How did you find traveling with that set of focal lengths - did you feel yourself lacking anything at the wide or tele ends?

Very nice Amin! My wife loves hot air balloons and we have a large balloon festival here in Hunterdon county NJ as well. Someday I'd love to take her to the NM festival too.

On a tangentially related topic... your kit looks remarkably similar to what I've been thinking about using for travel eventually (I'm finding myself slowly working my way into Leica somehow or another). How did you find traveling with that set of focal lengths - did you feel yourself lacking anything at the wide or tele ends?

Thanks, Jay. I didn't feel the need for wider. Occasionally longer would have been nice, but I felt pretty well covered. Honestly, I think a V-LUX would have been a great one-camera solution for this trip!

Back