a FREE new photography digital magazine - The Inspired Eye

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
Hmmmmmmm....... no one here toots their own horn, I guess. But I'm currently getting lost in a great new digital magazine (is that what they're called?) featuring the work of a few forum members. Go here to download the first issue. It's free......I guess that's how they get you hooked ;)
Free Issue one emails

I love Don's street photos, but I must say that I think I actually prefer his writing. And I was stoked to see Briar (Karen Rose)'s work. It is good that it will be seen by more eyes.

Karen always makes me feel inadequate!

"Here's some new photos from you contacts. Mainly Karen. And not one of them are you worthy to favorite" *

I get that Flickr email often. Lol

*some of this may be entirely imagined

LOL Cheers! I don't believe a word of it but cheers anyway, you made me smile.

I was flattered when Don asked me to do the interview though and think both Don and Olivier have done a fantastic job pulling it all together. Just hopeful they get the support to carry on with the magazine. There are a lot of photographers here I'd love to see featured in the magazine. That includes you Eliot, you are worthy!

If any of you have problems downloading or opening the magazine, just drop Don an email and he will sort it out for you.

LOL Cheers! I don't believe a word of it but cheers anyway, you made me smile.

I was flattered when Don asked me to do the interview though and think both Don and Olivier have done a fantastic job pulling it all together. Just hopeful they get the support to carry on with the magazine. There are a lot of photographers here I'd love to see featured in the magazine. That includes you Eliot, you are worthy!

If any of you have problems downloading or opening the magazine, just drop Don an email and he will sort it out for you.

Gasp! :D

I get the occasional good shot. You're one of those people that delete pics that would whoop my best photos tooshies tho! Keep up the great work!

I was sad st photo forum closed. It came up just as I hit a great slump, then died a month before I emerged from hibernation. I wonder if it was just bad timing?
And I finally had a photo forum where I got "LoFi" as my login! Bummer!

Downloaded, looking to find the best way to read it but already I'm quite excited by a few familiars in there. I too am in the "we are not worthy" camp. One day I'm gonnae kidnap Briar and find out how she does it!

Downloaded, looking to find the best way to read it but already I'm quite excited by a few familiars in there. I too am in the "we are not worthy" camp. One day I'm gonnae kidnap Briar and find out how she does it!

I'm in!
*shines spotlight in briars eyes*
Where iz zee meekrofeelm?!

I'm through on Aug 5th for sure, don't know about the rest yet.

*braces self to walk up and down all day asking everyone with a camera - Are you Spartacus?*

Back