a game of I Spy

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
I'm stunned by how many people I see when I log in at various times of the day and how few posts there are. I know....some of you leave browser windows open...some of you are shy. Here's a post to get everyone involved AND you get to share some your photos.....and everyone here likes looking at photos. Feel free to bust out some old ones.

It's quite simple. I'll start by post a photo. The next person will find something in my photo and find a photo from their collection with the same item. Let a few turns pass before you enter another one.

So I'll start with.....

I spy a GTO

View attachment 58239
OOB GTO by Lukinosity, on Flickr

just as an example in case anyone doesn't quite understand.....the next person will look at that photo and say I see a wheel, or a flagpole, or a house, or a road.....anything that they see in my shot.... and then share one of their own photos with that item in it. Try to make sure there is more than just one element in your shot. Have fun!

Luke said:
well played Paul....you got it. now to rummage through my shots for "window hardware" ;)

Reflection, clear sky, silhouettes
Lots to choose from!
Silly luke

I choose silhouette of plants against a pretty sky

Dang! Luke beat me! Silly 1000 photos to scroll thru in iPad. Lol

Attachments

• image-2606701449.jpg
    image-2606701449.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 185
Winginkris,
Maybe it's not clear.....I probably didn't explain it well enough. You need to find something in the photo above yours and then find a photo of yours that also has that "thing" in it.

So you're following Gubrz shot, you could feature a shot of yours with plants, a sunset, overprocessing;), clouds, orange....anything that is common between a photo of yours and the one above it.

try a new one (y)

or someone can continue based on that awesome yellow steering wheel entry.

Luke said:
Winginkris,
Maybe it's not clear.....I probably didn't explain it well enough. You need to find something in the photo above yours and then find a photo of yours that also has that "thing" in it.

So you're following Gubrz shot, you could feature a shot of yours with plants, a sunset, overprocessing;), clouds, orange....anything that is common between a photo of yours and the one above it.

try a new one (y)

or someone can continue based on that awesome yellow steering wheel entry.

LOLZ. I busted up at the "over processing" :) I took that shot specifically for my instagram buddy.... I bet it seems under processed now ;)

Gary said:

Bright color blocks of simple subjects

Ok so it's not the best photo, but hey, I just spent like fifteen minutes looking for something for Luke's edited away dog photo o this silly iPad. Lol
I took what I could find quickly... Hahaha

Attachments

• image-4046076174.jpg
    image-4046076174.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 83
Luke said:
Gary, I love the UWA for this one. Feel like an optical illusion. I can't even tell which way the rim of the glass is going.....it's like an Escher.

The wine is drinking itself!

Back