A great adventure!

HeatherTheVet

Top Veteran
Name
Heather
Oh Happy Day! I'm going to London next week. I've managed to book a hotel for one night in Bloomsbury just 5 mins away from the British Museum. And my other half is going to be heading off for a meeting with his agent, so I will be at large on my own in London for hours.

BRILLIANT!!!! I wonder how much crap I can carry? Camera and lenses and batteries and a gorillapod. A leatherbound notebook, 2 pens and a pencil. A Moleskine London edition. A bottle of water. Probably a handful of tickets and receipts and random colourful bits of paper that I accumulate along the way. The Guardian. A big square scarf. Maybe a little ipod, probably not.

So my question - What "essential" stuff do you carry?

Candy... Preferable the gummy kind.
Real shooters like Swedish Fish but times are changing...some younger shooters actually carry gummy bears. I heard about this but never saw it so I don't believe it.

Ya need batteries and a card and a lenspen.
The lenspen is for cleaning the glass.

Have a good trip and be safe. By all means...
Watch out for pasta fondlers....

I did buy a special wee lens cleaning cloth thing that clips on to the case but then I put in in my office. I can't even get to my desk just now for the crap that's in there. I also have one of those blower things, but I'm not carrying that around and looking like a total plank.

Got 2 batteries, got a spare card, need to clear out the current one too.

A refined lady like me would never be seen chewing gum in a public place. I shall have to make alternative arrangements.

I am so very excited, only 2 more sleeps!

Back