A greeting from a newbie

Randy H.

Hello to all, My name is Randy H. I currently have a Panasonic dmc lumix zs9 camera. My hands and arms have recently acquired a nasty nerve condition. I had just bought a new Nikon D3100. I have had to return it and the accy's. I really want to be able to own and shoot with a decent small camera. I'm interested in these cameras. EX2f, Pansasonic lx7, and the nx line.

I went to the local Best Buy a few days ago and became very interested in the Samsung NX line of cameras. So, That's my story and I'm sticking with it. I'm in Calif. Good by for now. Randy H.:)

Hello Randy. Take your time, explore the various cameras you are interested in and I am sure you will make a good decision for you :)

Hi, Randy. :th_salute: If you can wait for a little bit, there should be more reviews of the latest cameras popping up.

Depending on which lenses you use with the Samsung NX, it could wind up being nearly as large & weighty as the Nikon D3100. The body itself will be small, the the lens will be comparatively large.

welcome newbie Randy!
It might be worthwhile to wait a few weeks and see what comes out of Photokina (late September), the world's biggest camera show. There're always loads of interesting cameras released in every category you can imagine :) having said that, you already have some very nice cameras in mind! Which one is best for you will really depend on your intended use and personal preferences (size, control, features etc)...

Glad to have you here, Randy. Take your time and take advantage of the well known stores that have good customer service and realize that people need to actually handle and try out their cameras.

Please keep us posted!

Back