Stroll A little Christmas Eve Stroll with a Pen-F

pdk42

All-Pro
Name
Paul
I took a little Christmas Eve stroll yesterday to give my body some exercise before the food onslaught! I took my Pen-F and the 12, 17, and 45mm primes. I love this combo. All the lenses are excellent performers and weigh almost nothing. Mounted on the Pen-F, they are a joy to handle. In fact, the whole photo experience with the Pen-F and the primes is just fantastic. I can't think of a better set of photo gear to have for an outing like this. And the IQ from it is superb. All these are processed from raw in LR (even though for some of the B&W shots, I flipped the "creative" dial to mono to view the scene that way - this is about all I use that dial for). Merry Christmas to you all!

PENF1155_2048.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PENF1138_2048.jpg

PENF1125_2048.jpg

PENF1122_2048.jpg

PENF1118_2048.jpg

PENF1096_2048.jpg

PENF1080_2048.jpg

PENF1073_2048.jpg

PENF1065_2048.jpg

PENF1168_2048.jpg

PENF1167_2048.jpg

Excellent series Paul. 6, 8, and 11 are my favs. Looks like you had a great time and hopefully burned off enough calories for your feasting requirements. :D

I’ve had the Pen-F with the 17mm 1.8 before and think about reacquiring it with a couple other lenses on the wider and longer side. Your referenced kit sounds just about perfect.

I think I might be able to get close with my A7c and the Sigma i-series 24/45/90 compact primes. Won’t have the same feel as the Oly gear, but should be similar (with the added benefit of aperture rings).

Excellent series Paul. 6, 8, and 11 are my favs. Looks like you had a great time and hopefully burned off enough calories for your feasting requirements. :D

I’ve had the Pen-F with the 17mm 1.8 before and think about reacquiring it with a couple other lenses on the wider and longer side. Your referenced kit sounds just about perfect.

I think I might be able to get close with my A7c and the Sigma i-series 24/45/90 compact primes. Won’t have the same feel as the Oly gear, but should be similar (with the added benefit of aperture rings).
I’ve yet to handle the A7c, but it looks a very nice camera. I must find a shop with them in so I can have a fiddle!

Back