Fuji A magic machine

Iansky

All-Pro
Dec 8, 2011
Cotswolds, UK
I have had my X100 for over a year now and I am still excited when I see the results this camera is capable of, the images have a certain smoothness about them rather than a gritty look but they are unique to this camera and look wonderful to me.

I have to admit to being interested in the X100s but will have to wait until the end of 2013 before I can even consider one - in the meantime, I will continue to use and enjoy my current machine!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dixeyk

I think the magician has as much to do with the wonderful quality of these images as does the magic wand. Beautiful stuff. The more I look at your stuff the more I wonder what I have to sell to swing an X100 (any version).

Boid

All-Pro
Dec 15, 2011
Bangalore, India
Rajiv
Magical indeed!

We've now come upon 1 year since I have had my X100 and took this set of travel photos on a trip to Maui, Hawaii. Looking back after a year, I'm just as in love, if not more with the camera. I have decided to upgrade to the X100S, but I'm hoping the new retains that magical quality.

X100 travel photos- http://www.briankraft.com/Blog/personal/fuji-x100-destination-maui-hawaii/

Brian

Those are some wonderful images Brian! I loved your point of view and the rather delicate pp.

Pelao

All-Pro
Jul 11, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Stephen
I have to admit to being interested in the X100s but will have to wait until the end of 2013 before I can even consider one - in the meantime, I will continue to use and enjoy my current machine!
And I will continue to enjoy your photographs with your beloved X100!

Iansky

All-Pro
Dec 8, 2011
Cotswolds, UK
It is great to see the variety of images taken with the X100 on this site and it proves that this camera is capable of a wide variety of photography.

Iansky

All-Pro
Dec 8, 2011
Cotswolds, UK
Plume of feathers

I wanted to post a colour photo for a change and this is one I shot that has a mix of colours and the cloud formation looks like a plume of feathers to me, the X100 does capture colours in their true tones.

Latest threads

Top Bottom