Fuji A magic machine

Iansky

All-Pro
I have had my X100 for over a year now and I am still excited when I see the results this camera is capable of, the images have a certain smoothness about them rather than a gritty look but they are unique to this camera and look wonderful to me.

I have to admit to being interested in the X100s but will have to wait until the end of 2013 before I can even consider one - in the meantime, I will continue to use and enjoy my current machine!

Attachments

• untitled-0052SFX.jpg
    untitled-0052SFX.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 181
  • untitled-0053SFX.jpg
    untitled-0053SFX.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 152
Last edited by a moderator:
I think the magician has as much to do with the wonderful quality of these images as does the magic wand. Beautiful stuff. The more I look at your stuff the more I wonder what I have to sell to swing an X100 (any version).

Magical indeed!

We've now come upon 1 year since I have had my X100 and took this set of travel photos on a trip to Maui, Hawaii. Looking back after a year, I'm just as in love, if not more with the camera. I have decided to upgrade to the X100S, but I'm hoping the new retains that magical quality.

X100 travel photos- http://www.briankraft.com/Blog/personal/fuji-x100-destination-maui-hawaii/

Brian

Those are some wonderful images Brian! I loved your point of view and the rather delicate pp.

I have to admit to being interested in the X100s but will have to wait until the end of 2013 before I can even consider one - in the meantime, I will continue to use and enjoy my current machine!

And I will continue to enjoy your photographs with your beloved X100!

Plume of feathers

I wanted to post a colour photo for a change and this is one I shot that has a mix of colours and the cloud formation looks like a plume of feathers to me, the X100 does capture colours in their true tones.

attachment.php

Back