A minute and a half of internet fame...

Ray Sachs

Legend
Name
you should be able to figure it out...
A couple of guys with a website saw some of my photos and liked em enough to ask if they could do a brief interview/profile. I was happy enough to oblige and here's the result. This is my minute and a half of fame on a very small slice of the internet, so have a look before it disappears permanently into the ether....

Or don't, but if interested:

2 Guys Photo

-Ray

Thanks for posting this Ray and congrats!

I love the crisp look of your photos and especially like the black and white photos - well done and keep it up :)

Don't let it go to your head Ray ;), but I like your work, and I like your vision. I always enjoy your posts. You deserve that little 90 seconds, and maybe some more than that, too. Congrats!

Don't let it go to your head Ray ;), but I like your work, and I like your vision. I always enjoy your posts. You deserve that little 90 seconds, and maybe some more than that, too. Congrats!

Lost cause - my head is so inflated now I don't think there's any hope for me. :cool:

I'm pretty sure the people who have or will see this are the same people who already know or would know me through the DPreview forum where the blog guys posted this (they want to promote their site) and the folks I mentioned it to here and on m43.com and my typical friends and family. So, its a nice recognition from the guy who asked if he could profile me, but I don't think it much goes beyond that. It was kind of fun to think about the stuff enough to answer his questions though.

Thanks everyone.

-Ray

Ray, I just finally got the chance to read this right now, and I am very glad I did. You were, as usual, your normal self - modest, enthusiastic, interesting and witty. Your photographs looked wonderful in there, too! :bravo-009:

At first, I wondered why you'd posted this in here. I now think it's the perfect place, really as it is a great introduction to you and photography. Good for you! :drinks:
_

At first, I wondered why you'd posted this in here. I now think it's the perfect place, really as it is a great introduction to you and photography. Good for you! :drinks:
_

As noted across the hall, lacking a category for shameless self-promotion, I didn't know where to put it so I put it here.

Thanks for all of the nice words everyone. I think my sudden blast of fame ended sometime last night and things are all back to normal... :D

-Ray

Congratulations. It prompted me to look at your flickr stream and I'm very glad I did. So many great images I'm now late for work!

Back