A Proposal

Lili

Hall of Famer
Name
Lili
I had been thinking of a personal project; A Nokia November in which I would post a pic a day from my N8.
Stillshunter thought it'd make a grand challenge for us all if we opened it to any phone cam.
How about Mobile November; shots from your mobile phone or tablet?
Any interest?
I know several here have N8's and Iphone 4s's...

Im in! I just turned my flickr site into a photo a day project. We'll see how long that lasts.
But for here...sure thing kiddo...
Pete

Sounds like a great idea, Lili!

If you want it to be a voting sort of thing, we will have to see who has the time to get involved with the set up. If, however, we don't care about voting it would be much easier on the Moderating team. My immediate reaction is that the Mod squad might not have the time to get behind a poll and voting type of thing. Let's see what you all think.

Does it need to be a voted challenge? What do you think?

Hey again, for me one voting event is enough...but majority rules....
I am having fun just watching what others submit here....
But who am I, just a humble brotha

Pete

Sounds like a great idea, Lili!

If you want it to be a voting sort of thing, we will have to see who has the time to get involved with the set up. If, however, we don't care about voting it would be much easier on the Moderating team. My immediate reaction is that the Mod squad might not have the time to get behind a poll and voting type of thing. Let's see what you all think.

Does it need to be a voted challenge? What do you think?

I was not thinking really of a voting challenge, rather the whole 'challenge' be to stick with the photo a day projekt..

Sounds perfect to me, Lili. If you'd like to do a photo a day via camera phone thread for the month of November please start the thread off. Just give it a title, and a description and you'll be on a roll.

Why not start off your first November Cell Phone or Tablet Camera Photo-A-Day thread in Herman's Genres?(y)

Sounds perfect to me, Lili. If you'd like to do a photo a day via camera phone thread for the month of November please start the thread off. Just give it a title, and a description and you'll be on a roll.

Why not start off your first November Cell Phone Camera Photo-A-Day thread in Herman's Genres?(y)

its a Deal, BB!!!

Back