a "quality" jigsaw puzzle

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
So my wife just back from the store. She was able to get most of the grocery items on her list. But she said the jigsaw puzzle section was totally empty (!)

I had the idea that since we are prisoners in our own home for the foreseeable future, I would like to get a jigsaw puzzle made from one of my photos. I see some places that offer that service. But it seems like more of a novelty. What I'd really like is a really good, difficult 500 or 1000 piece puzzle made from one of my photos....not some 36 piece puzzle made for a 5 year old.

Has anyone here ever gotten one made from a photo...any pointers to something more for a mature puzzle fanatic and not a child's version?

I’ve not had one made before but just googled to see if u can get 1000 piece puzzles made for you from photographs in the UK. You can from a few online companies. So I guess you can in the US. I’ve not done a jigsaw puzzle in years, I mean seriously YEARS. Not sure if we have any hiding in our house but now I fancy doing one.

We have three in the cupboard in our spare room apparently. Of course I’d have to tidy up that spare room to find them. We have an old Nintendo Wii in that room too. Might dig that out. It used to be fun.

Of course, if u are feeling really creative and have the right tools at home you can make your own.

Back