Ricoh A question for GRD III owners.

Right, can't turn 'em off. Just use the smallest size and only import the raw files... The smallest jpegs are REALLY small, so it doesn't take up much space or affect write times noticeably...

-Ray

I seperated with my GRD III a while ago, if my memory serves right, the latest firmware allows you to do RAW only, but you can't see the screen in specialized filters like B&W.

I seperated with my GRD III a while ago, if my memory serves right, the latest firmware allows you to do RAW only, but you can't see the screen in specialized filters like B&W.
Wish I could see where that setting is. All I see is that you choose RAW and you get a jpg anyway. Its a royal pain, really. I'd love to be able to just have RAW files, OR jpg files. You can get jpg only... but not RAW only, from what I could see :(

I have a GRD III with up-to-date firmware. My understanding is that there's no way to turn off JPEG altogether; best you can do is choose to save the smallest JPEG. I'd be happy to learn that I'm wrong, though...

Back