A session from April 2nd, 2014 in Silver Falls State Park, Oregon

Delphititan

Rookie
Name
Dan Ferrall
This link was posted in another Fujifil forum web site as well. Please feel free to ignore it if you tend to frequent both forums.

www.flickr.com/photos/delphititan/13589575344/in/set-72157643325973243

iframe>

Comments and critique is welcome.

Dan

Dan, why don't you post at least one photograph to get people going - and you can certainly post as many here as you'd like.

The reason why is that sometimes people don't click through to links, especially without seeing what they're about to get into. In this case, Hunter Rose (is that her name?) is a lovely young woman.

Dan, why don't you post at least one photograph to get people going - and you can certainly post as many here as you'd like.

The reason why is that sometimes people don't click through to links, especially without seeing what they're about to get into. In this case, Hunter Rose (is that her name?) is a lovely young woman.
I can't seem to figure out how to get a link to even preview. Any help is welcome. I have tried the utility icons without success.
Dan

I can't seem to figure out how to get a link to even preview. Any help is welcome. I have tried the utility icons without success.
Dan

You click the share icon (box with an arrow pointing out of it), then select the pushpin icon for BB code, and finally select your desired resolution from the drop down menu:

View attachment 3540

Attachments

• share_flickr.png
    share_flickr.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 178
I'm so glad you did- and you chose a beauty to post. Not that she isn't beautiful in them all, however it really is good to see at least one of your photos right here, and now we can click through.

Back