A spring morning down by the water

lattiboy

Regular
Mar 6, 2011
All 5 shots are just beautiful, but this is my favourite. RX10 MkII, eh? Hmmmmmm

Thanks. Honestly the much cheaper mki has identical photo quality and can be had for under $500 on eBay. I've sold most my gear as the rx10 is just so good and versatile.

Lawrence A.

Hall of Famer
Nov 8, 2012
New Mexico
Larry
great light..... you can hardly go wrong shooting at that hour
OK. So you're telling him it's not the photographer, it's the time of day. You're a hard man, Luke. :biggrin:

Anyway, I found this thread because I'm thinking of getting an RX10. Except for having to spend money I shouldn't, it looks like I can't go wrong with that.

Lawrence A.

Hall of Famer
Nov 8, 2012
New Mexico
Larry
Ordered it. $550 for a mkii in excellent shape. Sound OK to me. It may well be the only camera I take on my trip east in 2 1/2 weeks

Lawrence A.

Hall of Famer
Nov 8, 2012
New Mexico
Larry
Wow! Where in the world did you get that deal? Average used price is 800-900 usd
Misspoke. It's a mark I. That's OK for me, since I almost never shoot video and my needs are pretty basic when I do. Ebay, anyway. I passed up a few that were cheaper for the free shipping, orginal box and 100% feedback of the seller.

lattiboy

Regular
Mar 6, 2011
Misspoke. It's a mark I. That's OK for me, since I almost never shoot video and my needs are pretty basic when I do. Ebay, anyway. I passed up a few that were cheaper for the free shipping, orginal box and 100% feedback of the seller.
Good call. The mkii is super cool, but I came to realize that videography is a whole separate skill set.

At $500, the RX10 is HANDS DOWN the best deal in cameras IMO.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom