Feedback A subforum for Performing Arts?

Correct: it occurred when I checked the 'preview' and the normal return did not happen.

The zombie thumbs appear when I click on my name and then choose the 'attachments' option. It does not appear in other image lists like "profile" / "images"
I posted posted a performing arts image set "Custer's last stand" but cannot edit it to correct a duplicate image post. If you examine the thread, the duplicate is obvious. With this image

Attachments

• 7311-1176-43.jpg
    7311-1176-43.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 80
I posted posted a performing arts image set "Custer's last stand" but cannot edit it to correct a duplicate image post. If you examine the thread, the duplicate is obvious. With this image
Tony, I've removed the duplicate. To edit a post, you should see an 'edit' link in the bottom-left of your posts; that'll allow you to then go back and revised the post & remove attachments from it.

Tony, I've removed the duplicate. To edit a post, you should see an 'edit' link in the bottom-left of your posts; that'll allow you to then go back and revised the post & remove attachments from it.
I tried using the 'edit' option. I could modify and then save only text. The normally visible garage cans on the thumbs were missing . However after your change, they have returned.

Sadly I neglected to examine 'attachments'. It seems I am always having problems trying to figure out how to use the system. This surprised me since I used to write OS software BSD Unix as well as linux. Obviously I am not ageing very well :(

Obviously I am not ageing very well :(
None of us are. ;)

Correct: it occurred when I checked the 'preview' and the normal return did not happen.

The zombie thumbs appear when I click on my name and then choose the 'attachments' option. It does not appear in other image lists like "profile" / "images"
@Kevin

The zombie thumb happened again appearing in attachments but not profile/images. I an trying to delete the thread fragment with the "sun as a binary star"
tf758520a.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back