Sony A7iii

D

Deleted member 13442

Anyone here with the A7iii? Ive been looking at the A7iii, on line not physically since I cant find one in a store and Im impressed so far.

I have seen some you tube stuff on it and it seems to be a great system, but I'm so heavily invested in Fuji now plus I trust their Lens I'm not changing platforms and Fuji's tracking ( My main Bitch )is getting there. I have played with a friends Sony and the menu was a bitch coming from a Nikon background.

I have seen some you tube stuff on it and it seems to be a great system, but I'm so heavily invested in Fuji now plus I trust their Lens I'm not changing platforms and Fuji's tracking ( My main Bitch )is getting there. I have played with a friends Sony and the menu was a bitch coming from a Nikon background.

Thanks chickenherby Ive seen the site just wondering if anyone here has one.

Hi Tim, im wanting to add a FF camera to my Fuji gear. I seem to think Im missing a FF at times, Mother never said I was the sharp one. I let my Nikon gear get out of hand to the point that I was carring way too much weight. This eventually caused the change to Fuji. I like a lot of what mirrorless has to offer so no DSLR for me now. I want to go in with two lenses to see if my itch is scratched. Nikon might announce a FF mirrorless soon but I don't believe it will be as advanced as the Sony or have much in the way of mirrorless lenses.

Back