Adapted Adapted lenses, any make, for any camera

I've been posting shots from these without a glamor shot of them, so here goes. Shot with my Note 10+ ---because it was handy.
20230207_160013.jpg20230207_160723.jpg

What pixel dimensions, Larry?
1270x870 It's very odd. I had trouble with ebay earlier, couldn't get in on my desktop, but had no trouble at all on my laptop and phone. Changed my password to be safe. Norton says I'm good, but I think I'll run Malwarebytes too. Everything else works fine. I'll transfer the file to my laptop, where I''m typing this and see what happens.

1270x870 It's very odd. I had trouble with ebay earlier, couldn't get in on my desktop, but had no trouble at all on my laptop and phone. Changed my password to be safe. Norton says I'm good, but I think I'll run Malwarebytes too. Everything else works fine. I'll transfer the file to my laptop, where I''m typing this and see what happens.
That's very strange. I uploaded a full size LSF JPEG from my E-PM2 a week or so ago.

File Size: 10.3 MB
Height: 3456
Width: 4608

Here:

Post in thread 'EXIF missing 'make' & 'model' on some images' Feedback - EXIF missing 'make' & 'model' on some images

Worked perfectly.

BTW, I consider Norton AV to be a virus, these days!

I use MalwareBytes and Windows Defender, along with router and network AV.

Interestingly, my website was infected with malware recently. My web host provider fixed it promptly two days ago (Vodien).

I just ran Malwarebytes and it came up clean. I'll see if it is my browser; I use Opera and have since the time you had to pay for it, but I have Firefox installed.

OK. So I know the problem is Opera, since the same file just uploaded perfectly in Firefox. I cleared the cache in Opera, but not my saved passwords and history. At least it's a browser issue, not something more serious - says I with fingers crossed.

OK. So I know the problem is Opera, since the same file just uploaded perfectly in Firefox. I cleared the cache in Opera, but not my saved passwords and history. At least it's a browser issue, not something more serious - says I with fingers crossed.
Try Brave, Larry. Here:

It's a Chrome based browser, without Google skimming your activity ...

Try Brave, Larry. Here:

It's a Chrome based browser, without Google skimming your activity ...

Thanks John: I have Brave up and running. The best transfer of important information from another browser I've ever experienced. I'm liking it.

Last edited:
That's an awfully good lens, and not just for macro. I still use mine on both the Olympus m43 bodies and the Sony a7ii. Loved it back in the day, and still do. Nice shades, by the way.
It really is. I was disappointed at first as I bought it for macro and concluded I much preferred the 100mm focal length for that. Then I saw the rendering and everything changed; it's an all round super lens. It'd be interesting to see if anyone can post any other images from OM Zuiko lenses on this thread.

It'd be interesting to see if anyone can post any other images from OM Zuiko lenses on this thread.
OM Zuiko 100mm ƒ/2, at night, by the light of a single 25 watt bulb.

This is about my favourite adapted lens, although the OM 90/2, 50/1.2 on a speed booster, 135/4.5 macro on a Telescoping Extension Tube, and the mighty 350/2.8 all come close. Hard to pick a favourite when there are so many to pick from!
Sazmaz Eye.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back