Fuji Adobe Black Friday Deal for PS CC and LR5

Thanks for the heads up! It is a tempting offer but it sounds like you are having issues, keep us informed if they get it resolved. I still hate the idea of having to pay each month instead of just buying it. It also will cost more than $9.99 as they only take credit cards for payment and there are interest fees on said cards.

To be honest this package should have never had the previous product requirement! For one thing there are some who have older versions than CS3 who might want to participate{I personally am still using CS2 at home}. Also this prevented anybody new from joining in. If they refuse to get away from the cloud only scenario, the least they can do is make this package available to everybody all the time.

as I said on the s/c forum

Hmmmmmm, sounds great initially, the link says

"Adobe says this is the ongoing price for anyone who signs up by 9am PT December 2, 2013. So if you join in November 2013, then if/when you renew in November 2014, the price will still be $9.99 per month. They do not have plans to change this price.

In other words, this is not an introductory rate, it is the standard price for customers who sign up by December 2nd. Internationally, the monthly cost is £7.14 GBP, €9.99 EUR, A$9.99 AUD, and ¥1,000 JPY (all prices are exclusive of VAT/local taxes)"

but adobe says this on the sign up page

"Renewal ......The price is valid for a full 12 months. After that, we'll renew your contract automatically, at the then-current price of the offering, unless you cancel. The price is subject to change, but we will always notify you beforehand."

rather different if my reading is correct. That said, I may still sign up and cancel if price increases dramatically....but I just thought I would warn before those in pinched circumstances are tempted.

I just spent nearly an hour waiting on Adobe's chat to ask them about the future pricing. The answer I got was "we haven't decided what the price will be after the first year". That is right they don't know!!! The one thing I know is that I am going to keep my money or rather find other programs to buy. They will be far cheaper especially in the long run. I just can't understand why Adobe can't figure out that not everybody likes their CC scheme.

"Renewal ......The price is valid for a full 12 months. After that, we'll renew your contract automatically, at the then-current price of the offering, unless you cancel. The price is subject to change, but we will always notify you beforehand."

rather different if my reading is correct. That said, I may still sign up and cancel if price increases dramatically....but I just thought I would warn before those in pinched circumstances are tempted.
The problem with this is that after you cancel you have nothing{other than the images you made} to show for it. To me I can make a $120 do a lot! Actually the price is higher since they only take credit cards and they charge interest so it is more like $132 a year{assuming 10% interest}.

Back