Fuji Advanced Filters

You can do it in camera with a RAW file after you've captured the image. The one great thing about the Olympus Viewer software is that it can do exactly what you are asking for Olympus cameras, but since Silkypix is used by multiple manufacturers I don't think Silkypix offers the same type of functionality. I could be wrong though.

You can do it in camera with a RAW file after you've captured the image. The one great thing about the Olympus Viewer software is that it can do exactly what you are asking for Olympus cameras, but since Silkypix is used by multiple manufacturers I don't think Silkypix offers the same type of functionality. I could be wrong though.

Well, thanks for the reply, but it didn't work. I want to emulate the Advanced Filters of the x100s: miniature, soft focus, toy camera, etc.

Randy

Sorry, I was thinking of the film simulation and B&W+color filter options in the RAW conversion menu. It would be nice if Fuji added the option for the advanced filters via a firmware update.

Sorry, I was thinking of the film simulation and B&W+color filter options in the RAW conversion menu. It would be nice if Fuji added the option for the advanced filters via a firmware update.

By theory someone could shoot a controlled test scene to develop a profile for LR for color matching, no?

Tone curves is a completely other story...

Back