Leica After the homewrecking incident, what to do with the shrapnel

This money more than funds any decisions I might have wrt Nikon Df. šŸ‘€

if you are considering getting another Df, I will be putting my near mint black Df with 12,810 actuations for sale. Great camera, but since getting the Z6 it is not seeing enough use to keep. Iā€˜ll place an ad in the Buy and Sell forum as soon as I can photograph it.

if you are considering getting another Df, I will be putting my near mint black Df with 12,810 actuations for sale. Great camera, but since getting the Z6 it is not seeing enough use to keep. Iā€˜ll place an ad in the Buy and Sell forum as soon as I can photograph it.
Thank you for consideration but the taxes at Finnish customs will probably kill any deal on my part!

International shipping is extremely slow right now. I'm seeing at least an extra month added to international shipping times, and a couple of days for domestic mail within the US.

The Nikon Z line cannot work with my best AF Nikkor lenses, which use the motor in the camera. I prefer the older Nikon lenses, to the point that new versions of lenses are optically inferior to the AF-Micro-Nikkor lenses that I've owned for 20 years. The Df is another camera that I will not replace until it cannot operate anymore.

The black Df already gone šŸ‘€

The Nikon Z line cannot work with my best AF Nikkor lenses, which use the motor in the camera. I prefer the older Nikon lenses, to the point that new versions of lenses are optically inferior to the AF-Micro-Nikkor lenses that I've owned for 20 years. The Df is another camera that I will not replace until it cannot operate anymore.

For someone just starting to collect his Nikkor lenses, getting these AF lenses on the cheap is a nice benefit.

I had another stroll with the Leica + VF+2 + Nikkor... shall we call it, Nica? The VF2 for some reason has started to develop some eye strain on me, I get all blurry for a minute or two after a short intensive focusing. Call it the end of honeymoon with that setup, probably all intensified by the lusty thoughts of reacquiring the Nikon!

This 28-70 is quite nice 8)

6e05afcf-0544-4ff0-a294-9ff01a549d2c.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

59123626-4579-4b53-a6c8-23852be1ef9d.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Leikon- wasn't that on Star Trek/ The Leikonian Empire?

I've used Nikon lenses on Leica cameras for 15 years now- The Nikon-SC 5cm F1.4, $95 from Midwest Photo.

Back