Fuji After winning the forum's contest X20...

My daughter and/or puppy...

8a1861476db71fcd31cd528e1cacb808_a49.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Should I be fortunate enough to win the X20, I would take it with me on my next model test and compare it side to side with my X20 in high contrast portrait situations and see if the 12mp X-Trans sensor beats out a 6mp EXR in these shooting conditions.

I'd participate more in this forum. I am currently Fuji-less sitting on a fence watching you kids play, waiting for the right time to jump in. Winning most certainly would be the right time. So will probably be the release of he Pro2 or XE2.

As it will probably take some time before the X20 arrives, the dust from the ceiling (my jump after hearing the good news will leave a hole in the ceiling) will probably have settled down. So it will be safe to take a photo in the house. So my first shot will be of the X10 which I will give away to someone else. Then I will take a shot of the X20 with the X10 and post the photos as a Thank You post. Then I will go outside and capture the starting Spring time.

The good news for all of us is that the odds of winning a super camera are MUCH higher than winning in the lottery. So I am hopeful but.. I will also be happy if one of you wins. After all, the camera stays "in the group!

Ps: Wouldn't it be nice to see a photo of Amin chuckling about all those grown people being excited about a new camera. :dance4:

I will be happy if someone else win the X20 much as if I would win! I see the anticipated posts! :p If I win I will post few macro shots, cats and some landscape from my little town...

My beloved Norge Skugkatt(Norwegian Forest Cat), Fuzzkins McFurry. It isn't just me either, she loves to have her picture taken and will often pose. After that, who knows, whatever I see that looks like it would make a great picture.

My first photo would be my wife screaming at me for buying another camera and not believing a word when I tell her that I won it. She is a redhead and this would make an excellent image.

My first photo would be my wife screaming at me for buying another camera and not believing a word when I tell her that I won it. She is a redhead and this would make an excellent image.
:biggrin_old: That would be a great image, Mitch. Maybe I could photograph my daughter who would be looking at me in astonishment thinking I'd bet yet another Fuji X camera?:hail:

As I'm still a relative newcomer to photography I'd likely take the camera into San Francisco on a visit to the Museum of Modern Art. There's a Gary Winogrand exhibit there that just opened and runs through June 2. Haven't been to a museum in years...

Back