Fuji All Aboard! (X100S)

BrianKraft

Regular
Howdy folks! With my wife and daughter, I took my X100S along on a train trip through part of Colorado, between Denver and Glenwood Springs. We've never ridden the train, so just the getting there and back was as much an adventure as being there! Some of you may enjoy, so feel free to take a peek at our fun little adventure. All aboard!

http://www.briankraft.com/Blog/personal/colorado-travel-photography-x100s/

Happy holidays, all!

-Brian

Wow. I really love those soft blacks. What was your shadow tone at? What were your settings for those colour shots? (Assuming these are sooc jpgs??)

It's not at all my natural style, but def something I'd like to exp with!

Great shots

Sent from my Speak & Spell.

Thanks! No, these are not SOOC jpegs. They are RAWs that I edited in Lightroom, which I did my own manual adjustments on. The soft blacks can be achieved by adjusting the blacks in the Tone Curve in Lightroom.

Thanks! No, these are not SOOC jpegs. They are RAWs that I edited in Lightroom, which I did my own manual adjustments on. The soft blacks can be achieved by adjusting the blacks in the Tone Curve in Lightroom.

Beautifully crafted and proof of .........right person behind right camera= wonderful and powerful photographs. The care and attention given to the taking AND post processing is marvellous to behold. Keep them coming. These are top end publication quality without doubt.

After a few minutes experimenting to get this look in camera, it was evident this is your post prod work...nicely done. Again, inspiring as it's not my go-to style.

(For the record, I'm REALLY lazy at doing anything in LR, for personal work. Same with hauling out the dslrs...and that's why I love this x100s)

Great shots, looked like an awesome adventure.

Sent from my Speak & Spell.

Back