All At Sea !

lee48

Regular
DSCF1328 copy.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cornwall is one if the most beautiful places on Earth. I would live there if I could. Feel free to post many pictures. Flooding there this weekend. I hope you're not affected, Lee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Biro your right if you live in Cornwall you need to paint or at least have a camera. Thankfully I live a bit higher than the flooding. Will do my best cheers. .

Many thanks for the medal Phoenix and the likes Riply.Bluz.Covey.LarryT.

Generally I like photos in all of it's various shapes and forms, colour, b&w, hdr, macro, portraiture, architecture, landscape, abstract etc.. each are beautiful in their own unique way.

Everyone has something in photography that they admire, one thing that really impresses me is when something basic and simple is turned into something more.

It's easy to take any photograph disregarding the basics, rules, guidelines, etc..(after all, rules are made to be broken :p) It's just more challenging to adhere to them.

In this image I can see a the effective use of repetition, the rule of thirds is nicely employed even with the golden mean. The high contrast b/w keeps the image basic and eliminates distractions. I know what I am looking at and yet it also looks abstract.

Some may say “why can’t you just enjoy the image?’, or “why do you have to over analyse it?” or “it kills the artistic intent of the image”

I hope no one takes it the wrong way, I do like the image, I understand the appreciate the artistic content of the photo. It’s just that I’m also really impressed that all of these were done within the said parameters.

Generally I like photos in all of it's various shapes and forms, colour, b&w, hdr, macro, portraiture, architecture, landscape, abstract etc.. each are beautiful in their own unique way.

Everyone has something in photography that they admire, one thing that really impresses me is when something basic and simple is turned into something more.

It's easy to take any photograph disregarding the basics, rules, guidelines, etc..(after all, rules are made to be broken :p) It's just more challenging to adhere to them.

In this image I can see a the effective use of repetition, the rule of thirds is nicely employed even with the golden mean. The high contrast b/w keeps the image basic and eliminates distractions. I know what I am looking at and yet it also looks abstract.

Some may say “why can’t you just enjoy the image?’, or “why do you have to over analyse it?” or “it kills the artistic intent of the image”

I hope no one takes it the wrong way, I do like the image, I understand the appreciate the artistic content of the photo. It’s just that I’m also really impressed that all of these were done within the said parameters.
I must admit I have been accused pushing or even breaking the rules ☺ it sometimes works but not always I do appreciate your response.

Back