Aloha

hippi

Regular
Name
ralph schoffstall
I found this site and hope that the people here are allot more friendly than the last one,
I have been into photography for a long time shot with Nikon DF, still have my FE I am into woodworking and pen making, love ridding my bicycle last year rode almost 900 miles from 4-2022-10/2022

I found this site and hope that the people here are allot more friendly than the last one,
I have been into photography for a long time shot with Nikon DF, still have my FE I am into woodworking and pen making, love ridding my bicycle last year rode almost 900 miles from 4-2022-10/2022
I think I've seen you on Zwift this winter? Or your doppelgänger.

Hey, Ralph... welcome!
Looking forwards to seeing some of your photos.
Several current and former members of this forum-slash-website-slash-photographic-community have taken some rather remarkable images with their Df's. The Df has always impressed me as being one of a handful of cameras which, somehow, in some mysterious way, tended to help photographers create images that were not merely compelling, but also had a certain...dimensionality to them. And certainly the FE is and was a great camera from a previous era of image-making. Hope to see you around, metaphorically speaking!
Miguel

Welcome! I noticed you mentioned woodworking and pen making, when checking out the forums you might be interested in talking with @tonyturley (random reason why below ;)).

Welcome Ralph. Funny you should mention woodworking, pen making, and cycling. I am into all of those as well as photography. I don't do quite your mileage on the bike, but still enjoy them all immensely. Although I'm the OP of the thread Kevin mentioned, there have been several other very talented artisans who have contributed to that thread.

Back