Fuji An early Christmas present from Fuji for X-E1, X-E2, X-Pro1 and X-T1 users

Wohooo Xmas came early! Loving the upgrades especially the almost full button customization. But... What happened to customizing the "delete" button when in shooting mode similar to the x100T? Aww well, guess we can't have it all.

The "preview in manual mode" shortcut was much desired and "preview PIC effect" is almost like having an optical VF!

Thanks Fuji!!

Sent from my iPhone using FujiXspot mobile app

I installed the new firmware for my XP1 last night, and when using the new AF+MF function I am finding that the focusing via the aperture ring is so much more responsive. This could be just in my head as I rarely manual focus the 35mm. Is it just me? (It's not that I'm complaining though)

I own both a XP1 and XE1 bodies, can someone please explain in "simple terms" how I update my X bodies...?

Like, step one, step two.......etc. I'm a computer numpty and not very good at these things.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

Pete

Took two comparison shots last night to judge classic chrome against my normal default setting (Pro Neg Hi, Color +1, Highlights -1) but it's of my wife's back side as she's cooking dinner, so ... not gonna post them here. :) The difference is really striking. Need to go shoot more with it.

I have updated my XT1 with the new software and seem to be having focussing problems with my camera. It is hunting all the time and the central focussing square does not change colour from white to either red or green. Also I have a new icon in the bottom left hand corner with a green spot instead, is this correct?
I have checked the firmware for my lenses too and they are all uptodate.
Thanks.

Rosie

UPDATE
i have found the cause!!! its that pesky button on the front again!! it slipped into the continuous position all by itself i will have to tape it up.

Maybe it's just me but I can't help but see this as a missed opportunity. I'm using the X-E2 and while the sofware tweaks are appreciated the biggest flaw in the X-E2 remains unaddressed, specifically the inability to set different LCD/evf options for shooting and display modes.

This problem was repeatedly identified by reviewers - including many X photographers - and was the first flaw I noticed. Fuji clearly recognised the error of their ways since their next release reinstated this ability.

I'm still hoping that this will finally turn up at some point, perhaps alongside a major forthcoming release.

For some reason when I try to download the firmware update using either Chrome, Safari or Firefox I am unable to to get past the "I accept Terms" page
Any one have same experience ?

The new upgrades have come at the right time, as I have only had my XT-1 2 weeks......yes there is a new model coming but happy with my purchase.....Liking the RAW files from this camera......

Back