An essay by Randall Kelley over at Steve Huff Photo.

A breath of fresh air, if you keep the mix right

Bill, I just finished reading this article. I think Randall Kelley's points are well taken. I don't want to give away to much - there are some great analogies that I'd love to quote here but don't want to spoil the read for anyone else.

I'm going to leave it a that for now, though I am tempted to go on and on.;)

So a big thank you, Bill, for bringing this linked article over here. (y)

I haven't been reading photography blogs lately, but have often enjoyed Steve Huff's, as well as Kirk Tuck's and others.

Yes and thanks, I read it also. Steve's site is wonderful for me...he has a different approach
to photography and he has just moved to Arizona! (Not that that means anything).

Combined with this site and a few others....I'm content.

The 37th frame...: Steve who!

Thanks for sharing,
Pete

I like reading Steve Huff's reviews and blog. I've noticed in his reviews that he knows how to make a negative point sound 'ok', which isn't necessarily a good or bad thing, but nevertheless he's a good writer and communicator.

About this article 'A Better Camera' I agree with it.

My 2cents worth of opinion regarding using better equipment is that for me personally, knowing I have good equipment in my hands, it's a good thing to know that if I produce bad photos it's because of my lack of photography skills and not because of a limitation of the camera.

Back