An Irish Sunrise. Taken this morning with my Fuji X-10.

Donal

D-Range Priority, IS0 1600, Film Simulation-Velvia/Vivid, Noise Reduction +1, Manual focus, Intelligent Zoom On. This was taken at the back of my cottage. I don't usually shoot this kind of thing but I thought I would give it a try with the X-10. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• DSCF423.jpg
    DSCF423.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 475
Thank You, it's the first picture I ever uploaded, this sounds very odd but what did you do to make it big? I just uploaded and posted, the small size came up.

Very nice, Donal.
I like the composition and colors. There is also a softness that belongs to sunrises/sunsets.
If you want to lower noise, you may considering lowering ISO next time. (Btw: The noise does not bother me at all).

Regarding your question about the size of the picture: if you add the URL to a photo there is a little box directly underneath (retrieve remote file and reference locally). It is selected by default and means that the photo will be attached and a thumbnail will be included in the post. Unselect this option before you post and the photo will be shown larger.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy.
Peter

Thanks for your advice and help. I am real glad I joined. What a nice bunch of people! The ISO being lowered would have made the shot a lot clearer but it was dark and I didn't have a tripod with me :redface-new: The Fuji X-10 sucks in a lot of light with that lens, really is a great camera...

Back